Call for speakers is currently open!
The call for speakers is currently open! Don't miss your chance to speak at the one and only CakeFest 2013. This event is focusing on CakePHP with special attention on the following topics:
- CakePHP 2.3 migration and usage
- Optimization, caching, performance
- Integration with other packages/platforms
- Alternative storage techniques
- ... and anything else!
Talk Submission Process
Create an accountCreate Account
- Talk submission requires account registration.
- Login to your existing account, or create a new one with the link to the right.
- Account creation is free!
Submit your talkSubmit talk
- Submit a summary of your talk for the CakePHP team to review.
- Don't worry about having all the material ready for your presentation just yet.
- We just need a summary of the ideas surrounding your talk, so we can evaluate the potential of that talk amongst the other submissions.
Need some ideas?
Are you keen to talk, but stuck for an idea, or need some help filling out your talk proposal?
Contact the CakePHP team for some help.
We can offer some topics that would be useful for presentations, assistance with formalising your talk idea, or anything else you need to get your talk proposal submitted.
Take your time, and think about the topic you want to present, but be sure to get in before the 30th June 2013 as that is when we will stop taking talk submissions! Also, the earlier you submit your talk, the better, as we will assess talk submissions in the order they come in.